Colleen feels most at home in nature, far away from the chaotic energy of the city. She relishes adventurous outdoor activities that push her body and mind to become stronger, healthier, and more finely tuned to the call of her Spirit. Colleen’s life—both personally and professionally—has revolved around the Healing Arts, and she has always had a knack for inspiring people to make lasting lifestyle changes.
Colleen’s life—both personally and professionally—has revolved around the Healing Arts, and she has always had a knack for inspiring people to make healthier, happier choices in service to living more
Fulfilled and Joyful Lives. Her gifts, skills, and projects are continuing to evolve, so stay tuned for updates!
- Certified Massage and Bodywork Technician from Body Mind College, San Diego (1990).
- B.A. Psychology, Summa Cum Laude, University of California, Los Angeles (1999).
- M.A. Spiritual Psychology, University of Santa Monica (2001).
- Dolphinswim owner and leader, Bahamas (2001-2003).
- Healing Arts Practitioner (2003-2012).
- Certified Healing Touch Level 1, Denver (2005).
- Women’s Group Leader, Denver (2006).
- EMDR Therapy, healing from childhood trauma (2009-2010).
- Author, EMDR Journal: A Companion for Healing, Courage, and Clarity (2010).
- Educator, Lighten Your Toxic Load: Discover a Path to Clean Living (2011-2012).
- Author, Lighten Your Toxic Load (2014).