Colleen feels most at home in nature, far away from the chaotic energy of the city. She relishes adventurous outdoor activities that push her body and mind to become stronger, healthier, and more finely tuned to the call of her Spirit.
Colleen’s life—both personally and professionally—has revolved around the Healing Arts and she has always had a knack for inspiring people to make healthier, happier choices in service to living more Fulfilled and Joyful Lives.
Colleen’s gifts, skills, and projects are continuously evolving, so stay tuned for updates!
- Certified Massage and Bodywork Technician, Body Mind College, San Diego (1990).
- B.A. Psychology, Summa Cum Laude, University of California, Los Angeles (1999).
- M.A. Spiritual Psychology, University of Santa Monica (2001).
- Dolphinswim Owner and Leader, Bahamas (2001-2003).
- Hands-On Healing Arts Practitioner (2003-2012).
- Certified Healing Touch Level 1, Denver (2005).
- Women’s Group Leader, Denver (2006).
- Wild Dolphin Swim Retreat Leader & Facilitator, Bahamas (2008-present).
- EMDR Therapy, healing from childhood trauma (2009-2010).
- Author, EMDR Journal: A Companion for Healing, Courage, and Clarity (2010).
- Educator, Lighten Your Toxic Load: Discover a Path to Clean Living (2011-2012).
- Author, Lighten Your Toxic Load (2014).
- Healing Journeys to John of God in Brazil (October 2015 and June 2016).
- John of God Crystal Bed Healing Facilitator (June 2016-present).
- Certified Practitioner of The Pathway Prayer Process to Access the Heart of The Akashic Records, The Center for Akashic Studies (July 2017).
- Certified Practitioner Healing Through The Akashic Records, The Center for Akashic Studies (April 2018).
- Certified Advanced Practitioner of The Pathway Prayer Process to Access the Heart of The Akashic Records, The Center for Akashic Studies (June 2018).