Join Me to Swim with Wild Dolphins in Bimini!
Each time I return to Bimini to swim with the dolphins, it is such a Sweet & Loving family reunion!
Come join us next summer and allow my connection with these Magnificent Beings help facilitate some truly special memories that will remain etched in your mind and heart forever!
Scroll down for trip details!
Unconditional Love. Light. Meditation. Alpha Waves.
Sonar looks beneath my skin and past my organs to my Soul and understands my
All pain and suffering melts away with this unexplainable vibration…
The gaze of Wisdom, Knowing, Understanding.
Angelic sounds of Ethereal Beings.
At One with all energies of the Universe:
Rhythmic, undulating, flowing, and growing.
The moment… the Present Moment is all I see, feel, hear, and touch…
Suddenly the mystery of life is momentarily uncovered
All energy becomes focused yet undemanding.
for all I feel is unbound Love and pure ecstasy…
The Light surrounds and swallows me…
Realizing this all-encompassing feeling of Love, Compassion, and Trust
IS what life is meant To Be.
The pod accepts me as One of Their Own
and bestows upon me the responsibility of sharing the Beauty of Life with others.
© Colleen Patrice, 1995
Space is Limited!We keep our trips small, so the dolphins aren’t overwhelmed by our presence. We limit attendance to twelve guests. This trip will fill quickly, so please reserve your space ASAP!
Next Group Adventure: July 2019.
Stay tuned for the exact date and please drop me an email if you’d like to reserve your spot early!
- 5 Nights Accommodations (double occupancy)
- 5 Dolphin Trips (we go out daily)
- Daily Yoga
- 15 meals (80-90% organic–virtually unheard of on Bimini! Vegetarian/vegan menu)
Private rooms are available. Please inquire for pricing.
Price does not include airfare.
To secure your reservation, a $500 non-refundable deposit is required.
Stay tuned for our new Bimini digs! Brett and I are headed down to Bimini this July to give our new accommodations a test drive. We are very excited about the opportunity to upgrade our trips in every way!
Getting to Bimini
- You’ll fly into Ft. Lauderdale International Airport (FLL). Unless you live on the East Coast or can take a red-eye flight, you’ll need to spend the night in Ft. Lauderdale the night before your trip. You’ll fly Silver Airways to Bimini (BIM) on the morning flight. A helpful hint: look for a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale that is close to the airport, offers a free shuttle, and has great reviews.
- For your return home: You’ll fly Silver Airways from Bimini to Ft. Lauderdale. The flights out of Bimini are notoriously late… sometimes by hours. Please make sure to give yourself at least 5-6 hours cushion to assure you’ll make your connecting flight in Ft. Lauderdale (keeping in mind you’ll also have clear customs and immigration when you return to the U.S.). With that said, I HIGHLY encourage purchasing travel insurance.
- Brett and I will meet you at the airport when you arrive in Bimini.
- A valid passport is necessary for travel to The Bahamas.
You Also Need to Know
I want to be very clear from the get-go that these are wild dolphins. As such, we have no control over their behavior, whether they show up, or how long they choose to stay. And we wouldn’t have it any other way!
The dolphin trips are also weather permitting.
Again, I recommend that you purchase travel insurance in case of a hurricane, delayed flights, or an emergency cancellation.
I’m very excited to be co-facilitating this trip with My Beloved, Brett Hall. Brett and I co-facilitated trips in Bimini during our Dolphinswim days, and he is a dolphin magnet in his own right! He’s an awesome asset to have with us, to say the least!
Please feel free to contact me with questions or to secure your reservation.
NOTE: In order to keep the trip cost as low as possible, we encourage you to pay by check. A 3% service charge will be added to all credit card transactions through PayPal.